Playing PICK 2™ is easy. It's the game where you can play today and get paid today. You can win a top prize of $50 with a $1 Straight play, or increase your chances of winning with a Box, Straight/Box, Front/Back Number play. Simply select your lucky numbers and play it your way any day – twice a day. Midday and evening drawings offer two chances to play – and win!
To play, pick up a PICK 2 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer or use your Florida Lottery mobile app to create a playslip.To Play at a Retailer
Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
1. Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of two digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers. For a Front Number play, select a number from the first column only; and, for a Back Number play, select a number from the last column only.
2. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Front Number, or Back Number.
3. Select the amount you want to play: $0.50 or $1 (all Straight/Box plays cost $1).
4. Add FIREBALL for more chances to win. Adding FIREBALL doubles the price of your base play ticket and applies to all panels.
5. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m., ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m., ET) drawing, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
6. To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the "Days" section on your playslip.
7. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).Create a Playslip Using the Mobile App
1. Download the free Florida Lottery mobile app for iOS and Android users.
2. Open the Florida Lottery mobile app and select "PICK 2", then scroll down and select the green "Pick Numbers" button.
3. Select the number of draws you want to play. If none are selected, it will default to 1.
4. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Front Number, or Back Number.
5. Add FIREBALL for more chances to win. Adding FIREBALL doubles the price of your base play ticket and applies to all panels played.
6. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m., ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m., ET) drawing, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the mobile app will automatically choose the next available draw time. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will be selected – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
7. Select the amount you want to play: $0.50 or $1 (all Straight/Box plays cost $1).
8. Choose two numbers (each from 0 through 9). You can also use the "Shake to Play", "Play My Favorites", or "Random Numbers" options to select your numbers.
9. To add additional plays, select "Add a Panel".
10. When finished, select the "Create Playslip" button and a QR code will appear.
11. Show this QR code to the retailer to scan. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
12. To keep your playslip QR code for future drawings, select "Add to Favorites".
PICK 2 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, at approximately 1:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m., ET. Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 13 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:17 p.m., ET for the midday drawing and 9:32 p.m., ET for the evening drawing.
Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available here, on the Florida Lottery's mobile app, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers, or by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
HOW TO PLAY FIREBALL
Ignite your PICK 2 game play with the FIREBALL add-on feature!
To play, simply mark the FIREBALL box on your PICK 2 playslip.
Select your two numbers, or QP to let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
The FIREBALL number is drawn following the PICK Daily Games™ drawings and can be used to replace any number drawn, giving players an extra chance to create more combinations.
Base Game Odds and Prize Payouts
FIREBALL Game Odds and Prize Payouts
|Play Types||Odds||Prize Payouts||Odds||Prize Payouts|
|STRAIGHT||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|BOX||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|1:100 & 1:50||$12.50||$37.50||1:50 & 1:25||$7.50||$22.50|
|FRONT/BACK NUMBER||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
Players who match both of the winning numbers drawn in the official PICK 2 drawing for the date played can win up to $50, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Number or Back Number players who match one number can win up to $5.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Prizes up to $599 may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Prizes $600 or more may be claimed at any Florida Lottery district office. Read more about claiming Lottery prizes.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
|Pick 2 Base Play How to Win|
|Numbers Selected Determine Ways to Win||Example||Example Winning Combinations|
Unlike the Lottery's other Draw games, which are pari-mutuel in design (that is, players are vying for a portion of what is in the prize pool), PICK 2, PICK 3, PICK 4, and PICK 5 offer set prize payouts. Therefore, the Lottery has established a $1 million liability limit for PICK 2 for any particular two-digit number for each drawing. Should any two digit combination (for example 77) be purchased often enough in a single drawing that would result in the liability limit being exceeded, the Lottery will "cut off" further sales of that specific number combination. In addition, no Front Number or Back Number that involves the first or last digit, respectively, of the two-digit number will be allowed for that drawing. Players that have already played those numbers will still win the full amount of the set prize even if the liability limit has been met. For more details on this issue, please refer to the Pick 2 game rule, section (1)(g).
|Pick 2 How to Win using FIREBALL|
|Player-Selected Play Type and Numbers||Drawn Numbers||Example Winning Combinations||FIREBALL Prize*|
|STRAIGHT – 25||15 FB 2||25||$30|
|BOX – 25||52 FB 2||52||$15|
|STRAIGHT/BOX – 25||25 FB 2||25||$22.50|
|FRONT – 2X||21 FB 2||2X and 22||$6|
|BACK – X5||25 FB 2||25||$3|
*Examples above use $1 PICK 2 plays.
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Saturday, November 27, 2021
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Saturday, November 27, 2021
$ 6 Million