To celebrate the launch of the Lottery's new PICK daily Draw games, the Florida Lottery is giving you the chance to win two weeks' worth of PICK 2 tickets! To enter, upload a photo of yourself with any new PICK daily Draw game ticket to the PICK of the Day Facebook Contest app located on the Florida Lottery's official Facebook page.
Each day during the 10-day contest period, the Florida Lottery will conduct a drawing to determine the number of winners "picked" that day; a minimum of one, and a maximum of nine winners may be chosen each day. These drawings, to determine the number of winners selected each day, will be published on the Florida Lottery's official Facebook page and to the Florida Lottery's official Snapchat account.
The Florida Lottery will then randomly select the set number of winners for that day. Each winner will be awarded a coupon redeemable for two consecutive weeks' worth of $1 Straight/Box play PICK 2 Quick Pick tickets for the mid-day OR evening drawing, depending on the time of day the coupon is redeemed; tickets will automatically be printed for the next available drawing.
HOW TO ENTER:
From August 15, through August 19, and August 22, through August 26, 2016, players will have the opportunity to submit photos into the Florida Lottery's PICK of the Day Facebook Contest. To enter:
- Upload a photo of yourself with any new PICK daily Draw game ticket to the "PICK of the Day Facebook Contest" app located on the Florida Lottery's official Facebook page or the link provided.
- Player photos must include at least one (1) Florida Lottery PICK daily Draw game ticket in their photo.
- Players may submit as many photos as they wish during the entry period, but may only be selected as a winner once.
- Winners will be randomly selected from that day's entries only; photo entries do not roll over to the next day.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and be 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not eligible to participate. The photo must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights. By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your name and photograph for purposes of advertising and promotion via the Internet or any other media platform by the Florida Lottery, without payment or compensation.
- Winner(s) will be randomly selected by the Florida Lottery Communications Department each day during the entry period.
- The Florida Lottery will notify each winner after selection via the email provided when entering the contest. Winners must follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida Driver's License, Florida Identification Card, or U.S. Passport bearing an address within the state of Florida.
- If the winner does not provide the requested documentation within 24 hours, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the Florida Lottery will not award that prize.
- By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused, or claimed to be caused, in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida Lottery that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, the Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Facebook Contest.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules. The Florida Lottery's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incidental to any prize (including, without limitation, any related travel) are the responsibility of each winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery's judgments and determination in respect to winners is final.