The Florida Lottery is giving you the chance to win the ultimate Florida Lottery RTIC prize pack and HOLIDAY CASH Scratch-Off tickets!
Three winners will be randomly selected from everyone who "liked" the Florida Lottery's official Facebook page, www.facebook.com/floridalottery, during the Orange Bowl on December 30, 2017, to receive the following prize pack:
||One (1) book of $1 HOLIDAY CASH Scratch-Off tickets
Florida Lottery RTIC prize pack consisting of:
- One (1) 20-quart hard cooler
- Two (2) 30-ounce tumblers
- Two (2) 32-ounce water bottles
- Two (2) can koozies
January 3, 2018|
HOW TO ENTER:
On December 30, 2017, the Florida Lottery will conduct the Orange Bowl Facebook Giveaway.
- "Like" the Florida Lottery's official Facebook page, www.facebook.com/floridalottery, on December 30, 2017.
- Must be a Florida resident and eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Winners will be randomly selected from those who "liked" the Florida Lottery's official Facebook page on December 30, 2017, only.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not eligible to participate. By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your name and photo submission for purposes of advertising and promotion via the Internet or any other media platform by the Florida Lottery, without payment or compensation.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Florida Lottery Communications Department.
- The Florida Lottery will notify each winner via Facebook direct message on Wednesday, January 3. Winners must follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida Driver's License, Florida Identification Card, U.S. Passport, or other acceptable form of identification, bearing an address within the state of Florida. The following are acceptable forms of identification (bearing a Florida address):
- A Florida Identification card or driver's license issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's license in Florida;
- A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States;
- An Identification card issued by any branch of the armed forces of the U.S.;
- Identification card issued by the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship & Immigration Services; or
- Another form of identification authorized for use by a notary public in subparagraph Section 117.05(5)(b)2, Florida Statutes.
- If a winner does not provide the requested documentation within 10 days, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the Florida Lottery will not award the prize.
- By entering the giveaway, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused, or claimed to be caused, in connection with his or her participation in the giveaway and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- If for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida Lottery that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the giveaway, the Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the giveaway.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Guidelines. The Florida Lottery's failure to enforce any term of these Official Guidelines shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incidental to any prize (including, without limitation, any related travel) are the responsibility of each winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery's judgments and determination in respect to winners is final.