MEGA MONEY™ jackpots start at $500,000 and can roll over to up to $2 million if there isn't a jackpot winner. When the MEGA MONEY jackpot reaches $2 million and there is no jackpot winner, the top prize pool rolls down and increases the payouts on all of the lower-tier prize levels.
To play, pick up a MEGA MONEY playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
1. Select four numbers from 1 through 44 in the upper play area AND one MEGABALL® number from 1 through 22 in the lower play area of the playslip.
2. Or mark the Quick Pick box in the panel and let the terminal randomly select some or all of your numbers.
3. To play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playslip. For more information on Advance Play, please click here.
4. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, draw date(s) and total cost of the ticket. Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
5. Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). To watch the drawings, click here.
Drawings are held Tuesday and Friday nights at 11:15 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets can be purchased until 10:40 p.m., Eastern Time, on the night of the draw. Tickets purchased after 10:40 p.m. will be for the next draw.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
The Florida Lottery will hold official MEGA MONEY™ drawings in which four out of 44 numbers and a MEGABALL® number between 1 and 22 will be drawn at random. There are eight ways to win MEGA MONEY prizes by matching the winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played. Match all four numbers in any order plus the MEGABALL to win the jackpot or match any of the non-jackpot winning combinations to win other great cash prizes.
If no MEGA MONEY ticket matches all four winning numbers and the MEGABALL, the top prize pool rolls over to the next draw. When the MEGA MONEY jackpot reaches $2 million and there is no jackpot winner, the amount in the top prize pool in excess of the funds required for a $2 million annuity will roll down to increase the prize payouts on all of the lower-tier cash prizes. The rolldown prizes are estimated to be double the normal payouts.
Players may choose to receive their portion of the MEGA MONEY jackpot in a one-time Cash Option payment or in 20 annual payments. The Cash Option payment is the amount required on the day of the drawing (or if the drawing is held on a holiday, the business day prior to the drawing) to fund the applicable jackpot prize over 20 years, less applicable taxes. MEGA MONEY jackpot winners who want to receive a single Cash Option payment must claim their prizes within the first 60 days of the 180-day redemption period. Applicable federal income taxes will be withheld from both Cash Option and annual payments at the time payments are made. For more information on claiming Lottery prizes, click here.
Odds of Winning and Estimated Prize Payouts
|Prize Level||Estimated Prize*||Estimated Rolldown Prize***||Odds of Winning****|
|4 of 4 + MEGABALL||$500,000*||N/A||1:2,986,522|
|3 of 4 + MEGABALL
|2 of 4 + MEGABALL||$25**||$50||1:638.15|
|1 of 4 + MEGABALL||$3**||$6||1:76|
|Overall Odds: 1:12.58|
*The advertised jackpot is the amount the Lottery will pay a single winner in 20 annual payments. The top prize pool increases with rollovers until it reaches $2 million. A Cash Option is available.
**The estimated prize payouts to each winner are based on estimated sales. MEGA MONEY is a pari-mutuel game. Actual prize amounts vary depending on sales and the number of winners in each prize category.
***When the MEGA MONEY jackpot reaches $2 million and there is no top prize winner, the amount in the top prize pool in excess of the funds required for a $2 million annuity will roll down and increase the payouts on the lower-tier cash prizes. On average, the rolled down prizes will increase to about double the normal prize amount.
****Top prize odds are rounded to the nearest whole number.