How to Enter:
Beginning March 6, through March 26, 2017, the Florida Lottery will conduct the Ticket to Freedom Instagram Contest. To enter:
- Follow the Florida Lottery's official Instagram, @floridalottery.
- Upload a photo of yourself with a $10,000,000 WORLD CLASS CASH Scratch-Off ticket and a "Ticket to Freedom" sign (using either the one provided by the Florida Lottery or one you created yourself) to Instagram.
- Participants must tag @floridalottery and #WCCTicketToFreedom in their post to be eligible.
- Players must include at least one $10,000,000 WORLD CLASS CASH Scratch-Off ticket in their photo.
- Your Instagram account must be set to "public" in order for your photo(s) to be considered.
Four winners will be randomly selected each week during the three-week contest period, for a total of 12 winners. Each winner will be awarded four of the new $25 $10,000,000 WORLD CLASS CASH Scratch-Off tickets (worth $100). All prizes will be fulfilled at the conclusion of the contest.
The contest period runs from March 6 – 26, 2017
||Winners Selection Date
||March 13, 2017
||March 6 – 12, 2017
||March 20, 2017
||March 13 – 19, 2017
||March 27, 2017
||March 20 – 26, 2017
- Entrant must have Instagram profile set to public.
- Players may submit as many photos as they wish during the contest period, but may only win once.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not eligible to participate. The photo must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights (submit photos of yourself only). By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your name and photograph for purposes of advertising and promotion via the Internet or any other media platform by the Florida Lottery, without payment or compensation.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Florida Lottery.
- The Florida Lottery will notify each winner within 24 hours after selection by posting a comment on the Instagram photo from the official Lottery account "@floridalottery". Winners must follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida Driver's License, Florida Identification Card or U.S. Passport, or other acceptable form of identification, bearing an address within the state of Florida. Individuals who fail to provide a valid email address will not be eligible to win. The following are acceptable forms of identification (bearing a Florida address):
- A Florida Identification card or driver's license issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's license in Florida;
- A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States;
- An Identification card issued by any branch of the armed forces of the U.S.;
- Identification card issued by the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship & Immigration Services; or
- Another form of identification authorized for use by a notary public in subparagraph Section 117.05(5)(b)2, Florida Statutes.
- If the winner does not respond to the comment within 10 days, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the Florida Lottery will not award the prize.
- By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without any compensation.
- If the contest is not conducted as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida Lottery that, in the sole judgment of the Florida Lottery, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, the Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Instagram Contest.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules. The Florida Lottery's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incident to any prize (including, without limitation, any related travel) are the responsibility of each respective winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery's judgments and determination in respect to winners is final.