Tag us at @floridalottery #FLTackTastic
To celebrate National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day on Friday, December 16, The Florida Lottery is giving you the chance to win FREE holiday Scratch-Off tickets by showing off your most creative (and tacky) Christmas sweater! To enter, upload a photo of yourself with any of the new
HOLIDAY MILLIONS Scratch-Off tickets while wearing your favorite
Ugly Christmas Sweater.
Four winners will be selected at the conclusion of the contest; each winner will be awarded HOLIDAY MILLIONS Scratch-Off tickets to include: 20 $2,000,000 HOLIDAY MILLIONS tickets, and 20 $500,000 HOLIDAY MILLIONS tickets.
How to Enter:
From December 12 through noon on December 16, 2016, the Florida Lottery will conduct the "Tis the Season to be Tacky" Instagram Contest. To enter:
- Follow the Florida Lottery's official Instagram, @floridalottery.
- Upload a photo of yourself with any HOLIDAY MILLIONS Scratch-off ticket wearing your favorite ugly Christmas sweater to Instagram and tag @flalottery #FLTackTastic.
- Players must include at least one (1) Florida Lottery HOLIDAY MILLIONS Scratch-Off ticket in their photo.
|December 12 - Noon on December 16
- Entrant must have Instagram profile set to public.
- Players may submit as many photos as they wish during the contest period, but may only win once.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not eligible to participate. The photo must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights (submit photos of yourself only). By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your name and photograph for purposes of advertising and promotion via the Internet or any other media platform by the Florida Lottery, without payment or compensation.
- Winners will be selected by the Florida Lottery's Communications office based on the following: creativity, level of fun and holiday spirit, use of HOLIDAY MILLIONS Scratch-Off tickets.
- The Florida Lottery will notify each winner within 24 hours after selection by posting a comment on the Instagram photo from the official Lottery account "@floridalottery". Winners must follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida Driver's License, Florida Identification Card or U.S. Passport bearing an address within the state of Florida.
- If the winner does not respond to the comment within 10 days, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the Florida Lottery will not award the prize.
- The Florida Lottery will not ship any prize(s) to the selected winners. Each winner will be responsible for picking up their prize from the closest Florida Lottery District Office; the Florida Lottery will inform each winner via email which district office they must go to in order to collect their prize(s).
- By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida Lottery that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, the Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Instagram Giveaway.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules. The Florida Lottery's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incidental to any prize (including, without limitation, any related travel) are the responsibility of each winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery's judgments and determination in respect to winners is final.